Monday 4 January 2016

What to expect in 2016!

Share it Please
Earlier today Megg posted a word puzzle that includes 15 scrambled words that have something to do with January. I found some of the words but there are 5 words that are mainly what January will consist of, let me tell you them.
-Transforms: possible dinosaur transformation during the prehistoric party.

-Caveguins: it's the prehistoric party of course there are going to be caveguins.

-Puffles: there releasing dinosaur puffles during the prehistoric party.

-Aliens: the continuation for operation crustacean.

-Sport: it's triceratops spelled backwards, a dinosaur species in the prehistoric party.

That's basically what January's Going to consist of, unfortunately I don't think project super secret will come out this month but there's always a chance! I'd like to thank my friend sky climber for telling me about the 5 main words in advanced!
-Nicoray

No comments:

Post a Comment