Monday 6 June 2016

Top 5 Of My Favorite, Newer CP Blogs

Share it Please

Hey everyone! Today I decided I would share with you... My top 5 favorite 'newer' Club Penguin fan blogs. Alrighty, lets being!

- Blue21102's Blog:
My awesome friend Blue21102, has an amazing blog. He created it on May 18th, 2014. So it recently turned 2 years old, which isn't fairly old. He makes amazing post, when you read them you can tell they take him lots of thinking and time. On his blog, you don't find the typical Club Penguin updates, none of that. You'll find his own series, island discussions, guides, and so much more. Please go visit his blog: http://bluesblogcp.wordpress.com/

- Chilly573's Blog:
My great friend Chilly573, also has an amazing and creative blog. He created his blog on March 3rd, 2015. Which means it turned 1 year old a couple months ago. His blog also doesn't contain the typical Club Penguin updates. He post's his own party ideas, reviews, stories and a lot more. One of my personal favorites is his party reviews. He really deserves more visits. Please go visit his blog: http://cpeyeontheisland.wordpress.com/

- Dj Stores Blog:
My wonderful friend Dj Stores has a reallyyy... unique blog. He created his blog this year, sometime in January, 2016. His blog does contain Club Penguin updates, but with a kick. He creates comedy / jokes about them, it's probably as creative it gets. He post on his blog once a day on most occasions.  He is really good at making members in the community laugh. His blog really deserves more visits, if you wanna have a laugh go visit his blog. Please go visit his blog: http://www.pengfeed.com/

- Tech70's Blog:
My cool friend Tech70 has a really cool blog. He created his blog on March 24th, 2015. His also turned 1 year old a couple months ago. His blog doesn't contain Club Penguin updates either, it contains unique post with his opinions, ideas, discussions, updates and a lot more. I personally like his discussion post, they're really interesting and hard thought. He really deserves some more visits. Please go visit his blog: http://clubpenguintech70.wordpress.com/

- Madzom8ie's Blog:
My creative friend Madzom8ie has a great blog. He created it recently on Janurary 27th, 2016. Like I said it's a very new blog. I really like his blog. He has made some series like waddle down memory lane, which is where he discusses different events / parties in Club Penguin. Recently, he's been trying to make a blog post once a day. You'll usually find history post on his blog, filled with lots of interesting information. He and his blog deserve more love and views. Please go visit his blog:https://madzom8ie.wordpress.com/

I hope you all enjoyed my Top 5 Favorite, Newest Blogs, I hope you guys visit them and enjoy them as much as i do. That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! I am honoured to be one of your favourite newer blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much buddy for including me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this blog is cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post Nico, And Thanks for letting me know about these awesome bloggers! :D

    ReplyDelete