Friday 17 June 2016

Finding Dory Party Announcement

Share it Please

The announcement we've been waiting for, next months party. Earlier Megg has posted the "Finding Dory Party Announcement" which that definitely means next months party will be a takeover, a "Finding Dory" takeover! That is going to be so cool, it's gonna be a completely underwater party. I haven't seen the movie yet, if I had to guess what room this is, I think it may be the main room? Maybe? Not sure. Anyways, here's what Megg said:

Great news, penguins!

The next Club Penguin party is going to be–

Um, I can't remember.

Sorry, this has never happened before. I'm sure it's a cool party whatever it is.

Oh wait!

it's something about a clam! No, no. An oyster! A mollusk? Something...?

OH YEAH! It's the Finding Dory party! Dory, and a few of her friends will be visiting the island July 6 – August 17. (Note to self: learn to speak whale)

I'd love to hear in the comments what you think about–

Um...

A little help here?

-Club Penguin Team

That's all from me today!

-Nicoray

No comments:

Post a Comment