Monday 15 August 2016

5, Music Jam Rooms That Must Make A Comeback!

Share it Please


Have you guys heard the exciting news? It's very exciting, after not having something close to a, Music Jam for a few years, this huge events returning, in just a few months. Thanks, Club Penguin, you've been listening very well! I thought it was necessary to make this post, to list my top 5, favorite, Music Jam rooms that I think should make a comeback. So lets tune into this first one! Ha-Ha get it?...


The first room I want to make a comeback is this one. It was at the first ever, Music Jam! The one room on the island that almost never gets decorated, was decorated all out for this party. I know it's going to be different if this room comes back, as the, Dojo is updated but I'm sure they can figure something out. I love this room. It looks like so much fun. This would be a cool way for us to earn items, we play the listed tunes and earn cool items!


The next room I would like to make a comeback is this room. Believe it or not, it's the, Coffee Shop. I can't even believe how well this room was decorated, it is so amazing! I would love to just waddle in this room, sit down, and listen to some classic tunes. It was first on the island from the, 2008, Music Jam. I know I can't be the only one who wants this room to make a come back. Maybe, the, Penguin Band could even come here! 


The next room is this lovely room. Yes, it's the, Iceberg. This is probably one of the best times the, Iceberg was decorated. In, 2011 this room was here. Actually, this was one of the, Music Jams I remember slightly. It's so awesome, if this room comes back it would be so much fun. Wether it be the real, Penguin Band there or the virtual one, it's fun. Then that shirt rack could hold free items. There could maybe even be some fireworks in the sky? Maybe??


Now this room really needs to make a come back. I remember this room at the, Make Your Mark, Music Jam in 2012. This room was such a popular spot to hang out at and talk to new penguin friends. I know so many penguins loved this room. It really was so much fun, I have such great memories from if. They could even up it up by maybe adding a jukebox and letting us pick certain songs we want to play!


Lastly, they should bring back this room. Just look at it, isn't it such a cool designed room? Yea, it really is. This is actually the, Stage. It isn't here anymore so I'm sure the team could think of something like this. Maybe they can make the escalator a, Red Carpet and all the shops can be turned into different things. I know these rooms are all great.

There are probably so many other rooms that you guys would want to come back, but personally I really liked these rooms. Maybe you guys can help and tell me your own favorite, Music Jam rooms in the comments below. I would like to hear your thoughts on mine! I'm so excited we are getting a whole month, hopefully of this classic, Music Jam party. Thank you, Club Penguin and the most awesome, Moderator, Megg! That's all from me today!
-Nicoray





6 comments:

  1. after card jitsu came the music maker moved to a party room, but i agree with the rest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I mentioned the room had been changed. But I hope they can do down thing else with the, Dojo. They could add instruments or maybe even make the card jitsu mats pianos

      Delete
  2. Hey! Awesome post!! Ive seen you around the island, but you would be with your friends and i didn't want to bother you! I have a blog myself, i would love for you to check it out and give me some pointers! Thanks! @guinnnny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check your blog out and give you pointers if necessary. Hey, if you see me on the island please feel free to say hi. I don't want you to feel like you shouldn't say hi. I'm always open to chatting on the island! Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  3. petition for #1 and 3 to make a comeback! those were always my favorite rooms. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Those are two awesome rooms. The dojo should be decorated again this year; I mean why can't they atleast throw a few neon instruments wall items in there?

      Delete