Wednesday 10 August 2016

Penguins not being transferred into, CP Remix, is that good or bad?

Share it Please

As most of you may have heard, our penguins most likely won't be transferred into, CP Remix. That's quite rediculous in my opinion. Hundreds of dollars worth of memberships, CP plushies, and much more. Now we're told, none of it isn't going to transferred. I have to say, it's a good thing and a bad thing. I saw most of the community very upset and stunned that we aren't going to have our penguins in, CP Remix. But there's a lot of good and bad things about that, like I said. Bad being, we're loosing memories, friends, items and money. That sounds pretty horrible, right? Well let me ask you this... Desktop for Club Penguin isn't going to be here forever, either so that's another bad thing. But it may make a return, not on Chrome though. So we won't have, Desktop Club Penguin but we will have mobile. Mobile is a bit underrated for us community members, but not for the younger audience. To go back to us not having our penguins transferred, let's go to the bad side of tit, again. Club Penguin, will be focusing on the mobile application and not the desktop version. They won't be able to maintain updates, so how does Club Penguin with no updates, items, parties sound? That's pretty bad, if you ask me. Would you rather have your original penguin with all of its items, and furniture? Plus, desktop, Club Penguin with no updates? I wouldn't. Why can't the community just forget about all this information, that we weren't even supposed to hear about until a blog post was made? I wasn't expecting the community to go this crazy, over a few questions that got answers. I'm sorry, that's just how I feel. I would much rather look forward to, CP Remix and push the other information behind and just try to enjoy, Old CP as best as we, possibly can. I'm almost positive, CP Remix will be so amazing and will give us a great beat test. Please, we need to appreciate all that, CP has done for us and for the future. That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

5 comments:

  1. sorry for asking but...

    what's CP remix? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to say sorry! But, CP Remix is currently what, Club Penguin has called, PSS. It's not definite that's it's name, as I'm sure the team is working hard to come up with a perfect name!

      Delete
    2. U DUN NO. ;-;

      I'm kidding. XD

      Delete
  2. ohh, project super secret! i can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete