Saturday 1 October 2016

How To Obtain The, Trick Or Treat Stamp!

Share it Please

Yes, this is indeed a legitimate screenshot that clearly shows I earned the, Trick or Treat stamp. I obtained the stamp today, for everyone who said the stamp wasn't active or (earnable) well it is, as you can see. If this is your last stamp you need to earn, or your a stamp collector like me, continue reading. One of my buddies mentioned it to me and I decided to experiment with it. Now I'm going to tell you exactly how earned the stamp at the, Halloween Party 2016.
- If you have a, Trick or Treat igloo that's the igloo you'll need. It's the one with the three igloos.
- Next find a few buddies, one or two to be exact. If you want it took faster I suggest getting as many buddies as you can with the, Trick or Treat igloo.
-What you want to do is go to those igloos 10 times. I found that just going from your igloo and to that penguins igloo back and forth is an easy process.

Note: This process might not be successful just using one buddies, Trick or Treat igloo. Like I said, I recommend two or more igloos. Also I find that maybe doing it 10 times or even more might make it work. I tried this process a few times, if it doesn't work after a couple times try logging out then logging back in.
Please spread this post, I'd like everyone to know about it and redeem this pin. Let me know if this process works for you guys and I'm glad I'm helping you. That's all from me today! Happy October!
-Nicoray

No comments:

Post a Comment