Monday 3 October 2016

Blogtober Starts Now!

Share it Please

After over a month of not consistently blogging, I've decided to try and get back into making new blog post by getting in with, Blogtober. The name sounds cool right? So it must be the right thing to do. As of now I'm going to try and make atleast one blog post, everyday for the whole month of, October. As for me I've already missed two days so I'll try to make them up. Could this blog post count as todays? Yes. I will be making very cool post, maybe even try a new series or a funny post, so stay tuned. If I don't post for a day, that post will be made up. I heard about this wonderful idea by a great friend of mine, Blue21102. He's already started and his blog has the most amazing post. They're so interesting to read, with that being said PLEASE go check out his blog! http://bluesblogcp.wordpress.com/
Alrighty everyone, that's all from me today. See you guys tomorrow?! Have a great, Spooktober!
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment