Wednesday 5 October 2016

Did A Earthquake Really Occur In, Club Penguin?

Share it Please


Hey everyone! Today I decided to pull out my big book full of past, Club Penguin events and party's. After looking 9 years back, right around 2008 I had found something that I hadn't heard about. Could there have actually been an earthquake to hit, Club Penguin? That is quite crazy if you ask me. I figured out this once in a lifetime event occurred on, October 20th to the 27th in 2008. No one knows why this natural event happened but we all know one thing... It must've been very cool! To get more specific and all, there was actually damage to some of the, Island. Most of the Town and rooms in there were slightly damaged with cracks around them. I wonder if it may have been, Herbert drilling in the Island with his giant drill? Could that have been what it was... Hm... I wonder what else could've caused this. Now this was the only earthquake to have occurred in, Club Penguin. Now here's a picture I found of the damaged, Book Room:

As you all can see there's cracks going along the floor and walls. There's a broken Mancala board, some lamps and decorations misplaced. I think this was a great event, I know that sounds kinda weird but I wish these types of things could happen in the current, Club Penguin. It would've been super cool to just log into your penguin and witness this. This was a super cool thing to happen, I've said that many times but it intrigued me when I saw this. If you guys actually remember or witnessed this event, please let me know because it's very interesting.
Note: I do not actually have a big book of past, Club Penguin events and party's. Let's just say I did! :)
That's all from me today! Have a great, Spooktober! :)
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment