Tuesday 4 October 2016

10 Almost 11 Things You Need To Read Before, Project Super Secret!

Share it Please

Today we look at the, Book Room. Which is probably one of the most underrated rooms on the island besides the, Skate Park. This room is perfect for someone who loves reading and playing a great game called, Mancala. OH! And you can role play in it, if you'd like. Now that you guys have been reminded or first noted of what this room is, let me tell you guys how this room is involved with my blog post. As I said earlier this room is perfect for a book worm, that means they have some books. Here's a picture of the small yet, meaningful collection of books this room holds:

As you guys can see there's plenty of interesting books here. You guys have all heard that, Club Penguin will be having a great big update that's coming up on, October 26th. I'm not positive if these 10 books will be in that update, so before they do update I really recommend you guys to read these 10 Year books. Now the others books you can read to, I personally think every books interesting but if you'd like to refresh your memories of normal, Club Penguin feel free to read them. Also they're good if you joined, Club Penguin last year, this year, or maybe even years ago. Who doesn't love to look back at older memories of, Club Penguin? That's it from me today! Have a great, Spooktober!
PS: This post was inspired by my great buddy, Tech70! :)
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment