Thursday 6 October 2016

How Can The Puffle Berry Mall Improve?

Share it Please

The, Puffle Berry Mall is a cool room on the island. This room was brought permanently to the island sometime in 2015. Like every new room and new puffle, everyone is excited about this room and probably for the first week or two it's super popular. I really liked the room when it first came out, but months later the room is almost never packed with penguins. It stinks that the rooms lost their popularity so quickly. I think the stage could've been more successful staying there, it was an older room and many penguins loved role playing in there. I had much fun in that room and everyone was sad that it had to go, only thing left of it was a look a like igloo and the catalog. Now that you guys have background information about this room, I think it's time for me to get to the main topic on how this room could be be improved. Now let me get a clear picture of the room, so you guys can see exactly what I'm talking about:


Here it is the, Puffle Berry Mall. As you guys can see this room is decorated with great detail and has very bright colors. Moving on you also can notice there is a few stores / shops in here. There's a clothing shop, a cafe, fragile things, anvils and more and a costume shop. All of these stores sound very cool... I couldn't have been the only one who thought you would actually be allowed to go into these stores, right? That's mainly what could make this room a lot better. It would be cool to walk up to these stores / shops and go into them. I already vision penguin walking up to, the costume shop and going into a room that looks like the stage, maybe the coffee shop could be in there and even the clothes shop and the other stores would be very awesome. There is so many things that could be done to make this room better. I think it would be a nice feature if they added a, radio or karyoke system. We could maybe pay 10 coins to pick a song we'd like? That sounds great! Also, maybe if the room was just more larger, since there's no accessibility to those stores / shops, the room seems really compacted. Those are all of the things that I could think of to mainly make this room much better. I'm sorry if this post isn't as great, I'm very busy but I thought of making this post because the, Puffle Berry Mall isn't talked about much. If you guys have any idea on how this room could be improved, comment below. That's all from me today! Have a great, Spooktober!
-Nicoray



No comments:

Post a Comment