Wednesday 26 October 2016

My Thoughts On The Club Penguin Reunions

Share it Please

The Club Penguin Reunion is a special event which happens right around Club Penguins anniversary, this being the second times it's happened and it also being, Club Penguins 11th anniversary. The huge party happened a few days ago on October 24th, 2016. Now that I've told you some background information on it, let me tell you what I thought about it. I got the chance to actually work on this huge party, with a group of some very awesome penguins. If you guys haven't heard, we did include 3 new languages and their own separate reunions. We had Spanish, Portuguese and French. That was amazing how other language communities got to experience it and meet some amazing penguins. It was very interesting to work with some other penguins, from different Club Penguin language communities. Each community is different but similar in the best ways. I was so happy that everything came together and all the penguins were left happy. It was an amazing thing for me, after all the work I and the Club Penguin Reunion team did, we got to see it all come together, I don't know how to explain it but it's just spectacular. You know even if you don't speak those languages, it's still awesome to attend the other languages, Club Penguin Reunion. I think all of these reunions were very successful and it couldn't have gone more perfect, events like these can't go exactly how we depict them, well maybe in some cases they can but most of the time they don't. Idk about you guys but I think all of them went great, I noticed during the huge English, Club Penguin Reunion we had such a large amount of penguins attend it. We actually had a lot of mods come and interact with all of us. That was truly amazing, but some penguins were a little bummed that the bigger Club Penguin workers didn't come online. How I felt about that, you ask? I have to say I was bummed none of them couldn't show up, but they do have day jobs and you could guess that took up their time. But I'm sure if they had a free 5 or 10 minutes they'd knowingly stop by and spend some time with us. Anyways to sum things up, this was such an AMAZING experience for me and I am very thankful to have worked on this event. I just wanted to get that out there because I know some penguins were probably wondering how the workers felt about it. Maybe they weren't but I thought it was a good idea to make this post. I'm going to show you guys some awesome pictures I took during the English Club Penguin Reunion. And I also have some from the Spanish and French Reunions as well:
   
    English:

    French:

   Spanish:

Those are from 3/4 of the reunions. I couldn't attend the Portuguese one but it was very fun seeing everyone posting about it. That was a glimpse of my favorite moments at the Club Penguin Reunions. I really hope you all liked this post, sorry if it's boring. That's all from me today! Also, happy almost Halloween?!
-Nicoray











No comments:

Post a Comment