Thursday 30 June 2016

Project Super Secret, June 2016 Sneak Peak

Share it Please

Earlier today, Megg posted yet another Project Super Secret Sneak Peak. I was expecting to be shown how to "Serve Coffee." Unfortunately Megg and I have been drinking to much coffee. NOOO THERE IS NO COFFEE LEFT, COME ON MEGG! Anyways... This PSS sneak peak seems like it's taking place in the dock, maybe even where new penguins enter.

If you look closely there's lots of tab's. If I'm correct, I believe there's different tabs that you can click to eat a slice of pizza, instead of maybe pressing D and wearing an outfit. Also, after you eat something your penguin shows emotes! Also it looks like there's also a Penguin flying a jet pack and a Penguin sled racing, and a snowball throwing option. This looks so awesome! Here's the link to the blog post: http://puffl.es/293dq6J
That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Blog Dude! I really love it! Check out mine at http://bit.ly/PopClubsBlog

    ReplyDelete