Thursday 2 June 2016

Is Project Super Secret Really That Close?

Share it Please
Earlier Megg posted the full schedule for June, here's what you can expect throughout the month!

Hi penguins,

June is going to be a wild month for Club Penguin and I've got everything you can look forward to!

Here's our June updates:

June 08, 2016

 * More Zootopia content!

 * Penguin Style Catalog

 * Furniture and Igloo Catalog

 * Club Penguin Times #550

 * Next pin hidden

 * Igloo music update

June 22, 2016

 * Club Penguin Times #551

 * Next pin hidden

Time to start counting down the days. I can't wait! :D

Since we had no updates for the second week, all of our updates will begin to come on June 8th, 3 weeks. I guess our update schedule is unpredictable, since PSS will approach quite soon. By the end of June, Megg says "Time to start counting down the days. I can't wait! :D" Immediatly I think about the PSS beta testing, sometime during the summer. Then after a couple months of beta testing which sounds good to me, we'll be able to actually play PSS! Here's something to go along with my idea:

                 Credits to: 1999bloo
Megg says "Everyone will be able to find out more about Project Super Secret will launch later this summer" That pretty much gives me the idea that we can beta test PSS during the summer, or possibly during the 11th anniversary. If you haven't heard of the game Webkinz, they had they're own Project kind of like PSS, it was called Webkinz X. They waited until there 10th anniversary to release this enormous update, that changed the game. A lot of glitches were there but they were fixed. I think beta testing PSS in July over the summer would be perfect. We would have 3-4 months to test it until the 11th anniversary approaches. What better surprise could we have then having PSS being fully released on CP's 11th anniversary? Think about it... That's all from me today!
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment