Thursday 7 January 2016

Club Penguin 2015 Mashup Video Review

Share it Please

Finally! Club Penguin has released their 2015 mashup video. I've seen a lot of penguins saying they loved it, it's awesome, and amazing etc. I loved the video personally because it was different from last years video and it's very interesting also. There was many things I loved in this video like the song, and parties. This video was definitely entertaining just for being nearly only two minutes long.

Just as I predicted there would be some sneak peak trailer whatever you wanna call it for project super secret. I noticed there's a penguin who appears to be a new mascot or maybe even a updated Aunt Arctic. That question mark on the top looks like a image of Herbert's drill which has something to do with operation crustaceans continuation and project super secret, okay no spoilers from me just a little hint. Then there appears to be more question marks with previews of the 3D penguins and sketches for project super secret which is really interesting. I think there's another mascot hm could it be a new mascot a updated Rockhopper? Well we need to wait and see, I'm positive the way project super secret is going to be presented on the island will be unexpected, awesome, and perfect! Overall I enjoyed this video and I would give it a 9/10
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment