Friday 8 January 2016

Coins For Change 2015 Results

Share it Please

As you all know the holidays have to come to a end at some point and now I gotta wait a gazillion days until the next Christmas... Anyways we've got the coins for change results, party time! I wonder how well we did let me get the results in and here's what Megg said:
Hey penguins,
 
I've been blown away by your generosity for Coins for Change! Together we raised...
 

9,183,166,300 Coins!

 
If you stacked those coins on top of each other, they'd reach the rainbow puffles in the clouds! The coins you've donated will help out around THE WORLD!

We did a pretty outstanding job on donating 9.1 billion coins this year! Club Penguin helped animals, build playgrounds and many more projects which is great!! Although this year surprisingly wasn't the biggest amount of coins donated in Club Penguin history I'm still glad we donated a lot!:) see you soon CFC 2016 in 3D.
-Nicoray

3 comments: