Thursday 14 January 2016

Project Super Secret Thoughts

Share it Please


I've decided to post my thoughts on the upcoming and biggest change in club penguin history called project super secret. I'll be reviewing some of the things that have to do with project super secret and how I feel about project super secret.

Express Yourself: This is a very interesting preview that Megg posted on the club penguin YouTube channel and I think those are going to be some of the new actions we can do on Club Penguin. I personally think these actions look exciting and much better then the very few we have right now. These animations will actually express how we all feel, if where angry we can go on the floor and throw a tantrum I mean this is very exciting. I personally like this feature and I hope to see it soon.

Clothing Customizer: This is my favorite new feature that's related with project super secret I'm so excited for this to come out. The sneak peak was posted on Club Penguins YouTube channel and you can customize hoodies with your own favorite patterns and colors, we actually can create are dream hoodies finally. Riyita visited the CPHQ and he actually was able to test the clothing customizer out and you can see his custom hoodie design in the 2015 mashup video. I can't wait until this comes out because it's unique and has never been brought to the island before. What's better then expressing your style in your most favorite hoodies?

New Welcome Area: Megg posted a picture of what the new Club Penguin welcome area will look like. I love the current welcome area although it's a little boring and not as exciting. The new one will consist of a new dock area with sea critters and such it'll also consist of a little screen called the fun hunt screen which will reflect all the information you need to know about Club Penguin. And the front of the dock might have a sign that will say "Welcome To Club Penguin." Perhaps are players name will be on the sign to. We are finally getting some old rooms updated which is a good and a bad thing. This new feature is definitely worth waiting for and I can't wait to test it out.

New Club Penguin: Spike Hike actually posted a picture of a new Club Penguin look, the island looks completely different in a very good way. There's so many great things in this picture, it's really colorful, happy, inviting, there's many new buildings, and the new migrator, I mean everything in this picture looks perfect and that shows Club Penguin has put time and dedication into this. I really am speechless about that picture I'm so excited and scared at the same time. Thank you Club Penguin and Spike Hike for showing us this picture and I hope there's plenty more to come!

I hope you guys enjoyed this I really spent lots of time planning this post out and thinking of what to say, I would really appreciate your comments on what you thought of this post! :)
-Nicoray



No comments:

Post a Comment