Wednesday 13 January 2016

Nicoray's Party Review

Share it Please

Yes I am reveiwing my own party don't judge me, anyways let me begin! I had my party a few days ago it was a celebration for my Twitter account @nicosscp for turning 1 year old and I wanted to celebrate my friend chilly573 for getting penguin of the week. So we all first met up in the town, it was nice to see everyone smiling and most of my friends came although a lot of people couldn't make it.

Then we made our way to the coffee shop to get some hot cocoa and to chat. We gathered around and I began to tell them a little story about my Twitter account etc. After that we all gathered in for a big group hug, I almost fainted with all the love I was getting hehe.

Lastly we made our way to my pretty awesome party igloo, yes if you guys haven't already figured it out yellow is my favorite color. We went in the pool and listened to music and had some snacks, I opened up some presents and I got a lot of interesting things! Lastly I decided it would be time to blow out my special cake, mmm cake I hope that's not the reason everyone came hehe. Yes we all gathered around and they singed a cp song to me and I made my wish and blowed out the candles and called it a day. We gave our hugs and waved goodbye and waddled away, everyone was smiling and laughing! It was a very fun party for it being my first ever party to have hosted before. That's all from me today
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment