Sunday 10 January 2016

What Could These Items Be For?

Share it Please

Time to put my thinking cap on, eek I always hate getting my thinking cap on... Anyways a lot of us penguin where expecting these items to be a mini party in February, I guess that's not the case anymore. Well obviously I've clarified this fact because of blogs posting spoilers every second, "oh that's not annoying at all." Next months party is going to consist of the EPF party which we all predicted it to, this is probably gonna be a big party since it's the ending of operation crustacean and maybe even the last party until project super secret comes. I'd predict these items to be a mini party in March or maybe at the end of February. Me and my friend thought that there would be a miniature party in the town with these items or maybe a celebration for project super secret. Think about it, the coffee cup, coffee beans necklace, and the spoon obviously are representing the coffee shop. Next the disco ball is surely representing the dance club. Lastly it looks like that top hat item is representing the clothes shop. These items are all representing the town so maybe there redoing the town. Oh! Let's not forget about that stinky cheese pin, Megg said that the migrator would also be updated so I'm sure that pin will be released after the migrator will be updated. That's what I have to say!
-Nicoray

No comments:

Post a Comment