Thursday 28 January 2016

Prehistoric Party 2016 Review

Share it Please

Ahh the prehistoric party one of Club Penguins oldest parties, see what I did there? Anyways this party is a very likable party with its awesome transformations, rooms, and adventures. I will be reviewing certain aspects of the party down below!

Rooms/ Decorations: In total this party had 14 decorated rooms which is a pretty good amount of rooms. Now I must say pretty much every room at this party was brought back but who doesn't like returning rooms? Decoration wise there were 14 decorated rooms filled with simple touches and great detail which is a great feature In Club Penguin parties. I would have liked to see another room in the party wether it be a room to adopt dinosaur puffles or a room to go dino digging. I would give this a 8/10

Like I said earlier about simple touches that make rooms awesome is the smoke coming out from the chimney, it's such a little touch that works great in this room!

Daily Items: If you guys don't already know daily items is when Club Penguin gives away a new item each day some being exclusive for members and non members. I wasn't happy at all with the items they where giving away, a good fraction of the items I already had and the other fraction were just re colored items. We where all anticipating there would be a new dinosaur Puffle but we didn't get that at all. We got the black and red dinosaur puffles which we already collected at the 10th anniversary party. I would give this a 5.5/10

Here's what I was saying about the repeating puffles and items. Every puffle you see here has been at previous prehistoric parties and the same goes for the free items.

Transformations: One of the most fun and memorable features in lots of Club Penguin parties. This party contained a good variety of transformations, yet they weren't all that perfect. The Club Penguin community noticed only 1 of the dinosaur transformations produced a roar when you pressed the key to dance, not only that but we had to wait almost a week until the glitch was fixed. Disregarding that glitch it was great! I would give it a 6.5/10

Here's a picture of the transformations we were able to preform at the party. You know there all amazing but I wish Club Penguin would accommodate a non member transformation so they could experience the fun members have.

Storyline: The story line is a very simple one. It basically connects with the early operation party we had sometime in November. We all know this operation as operation crustacean, this whole operation was started when Herbert stole the power source. With that being said operation crustacean is pretty much still going on. I really like how the story line connected with the party by us having to dig for the fragments rather then going around the island searching for them like in many parties. I would give it a 10/10

Here's what the pop up message from Gary looked like when you log into Club Penguin. Like I said Gary is notifying us to search for power fragments and travel back into the prehistoric times of Club Penguin.

This party really is one of my favorites! Definitely a great way to start out the new year. That's all from me today and I hope you all enjoyed!
-Nicoray

 





2 comments:

  1. Wow - Cook post Nico :)

    I would give 9.5/10 for the Party,they are one of my Favorites :D

    ReplyDelete