Saturday 30 January 2016

Club Penguin Fun Hut Thoughts

Share it Please

Finally Club Penguin has released a sneak peak of this little area called the Fun Hut! I have lots of thoughts and predictions on what some of these things might be, let me share them. You see there's a screen above the hut, I think we'll be able to watch the Club Penguin trailer. Or maybe we'll be able to view are player name and information on how to play the game. Now you see there's boxes behind that penguin who's running the stand it looks like there's a yellow-ish star on them. The boxes with the yellow-ish star on them is the non-member badge, will we be able to buy outfits from there with the starting amount of coins we get? Maybe that screen will project are player card and let us select a couple outfits? There seems to be some type of scale or meter, maybe this is a part where we select if where excited to play cp, or to select if where having fun? There's so much more I can say but these are the important guesses I wanted to get out, enjoy! That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

No comments:

Post a Comment