Thursday 28 April 2016

Zootopia Party And Ideas!

Share it Please

I'm very excited to tell you all that we're having a Zootopia Party/ Takeover in May. The party is starting on May 19th - July 6th, 2016. I know, I know a 7 week long party is quite a wait. With that being said, I am kind of happy it's that long, it just is a tad too long. I'm expecting Club Penguin will be working extra hard during the party and we'll see PSS hopefully during Summer or by October 2016.

Theories/ Ideas: Looking at those 3 pictures I got some ideas. The one in the middle looks like it's the place Judy Hopps works at, I believe we'll be able to go in there and maybe investigate are own crime? Maybe we could redeem outfits after we complete possible task. 
On the picture all the way to the right, looks like a Penguin crossing the rode sign. It reminds me of when Judy Hopps is chasing the robber/ theif across the town. Lastly you see a fountain with carrots. I can't recall what that might be but, it looks like it's part of a room! I think that's it for my theory's about those pictures. Comment below if you agree and if you have any ideas! That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

No comments:

Post a Comment