Sunday 3 April 2016

Puffle Party 2016 Party Review

Share it Please

Yet another Puffle party has occurred on the island. Unfortunately we didn't get a April fools party, instead are favorite furry friends have taken its place.

Rooms/Decorations: This Puffle party contained around 10 rooms I believe. I would've like to see a separate room where we could adopt all of the puffles, but that's okay. The 10 rooms for this party all were decorated pretty well... I guess you could say they we're from 2015's Puffle party. Despite having another party with repeated rooms, I think decoration wise they did a great job. I really liked the banner in the town, and the puffle balloons around the island.
7/10

Daily Items: I'm really happy about the daily items that we're given away during this years Puffle party. Not only we're they unique and fun but they weren't repeated items! Each day we we're able to obtain a different color puffle hoodie, slippers, balloon, and hat. Let's not forget about the little glitch with the black puffle slippers. It would've been cool for them to give non members a free item, not just the pins. I don't think this years items we're bad at all actually. Good job Club Penguin!
9.5/10

Storyline: This party didn't really have a storyline, unlike last years Puffle party. Although this years Puffle party was unique, We had every single puffle species join us in this party. It was fun because we got the chance to find the hidden puffles, then we'd recieve items after we did so. Unfortunately for those who attended the puffle party on the app... You guys had the option to click on all the items and obtain them without searching for the puffles. I really enjoyed this puffle party and I can't wait for another one possibly in "3D"!
9/10

I just wanted to say this puffle party was a really great one and I had a lot of fun attending it. I would've wished for this party to be both a member and non member party. Like I said the only non member item was the pins and meeting PH. 
8.5/10

Here are some photos from the party:







That's all from me today!
-Nicoray






No comments:

Post a Comment