Monday 4 April 2016

What's Coming in April 2016?

Share it Please

Earlier today Megg posted some words that need to be completed, in order to find out what could be happening this month. I believe I've answered all of them correctly, except for one.

Here are the answers I got:

Wild Mazes: We haven't had a maze in 5 years ever since the last wilderness party! I'm so excited.

Sasquatch: I believe we'll be able to meet Sasquatch possibly with his new name. Also he could be a big part of this party.

Camping?: I guess we'll be camping during this party, I know it doesn't sound that exciting but we haven't had some type of camping event in a really long time.

Scavenger Hunt: I'm guessing the scavenger hunt will have to go with the maze. I hope we'll be able to get items after we've completed a hunt. Hm...

Camouflage: I have no clue what this has to do with the party but... It sounds cool. Maybe this is a new transformation?

Music: Maybe we'll make are own campfire tunes in the dance club. Or maybe we need to hunt for a certain music tune? Hm...

Fishing: Fishing sounds cool. Will we be at a campsite and have to catch are food? Maybe we'll need to catch fish for Sasquatch to feast on?

Wood Working: Will we have to cut down trees and build a village or something? I'm not sure what this has to do with the party but it does sound cool!

Hidden Village: That sounds exciting. Maybe this is what we're on a scavenger hunt for?

That's all from me today guys!
-Nicoray

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nico :)

    Could you tell to "Bloxorz" to check his email, please? THANKS :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have told him, he's very happy! I also emailed you a couple times and I've been waiting for responses from you. Please check! :D

      Delete