Wednesday 20 April 2016

Club Penguin Times Issue #547

Share it Please

Boom! A new Club Penguin Times issue has released, I wonder if Sam (Sasquatch) ate the first copy and made us wait an extra week for a new copy... Yea that didn't happen! "EXPEDITION INTO THE WILDS" Yes, we're going to have quite the expedition and find Sam's hidden village and so much more!

Finally, after a excruciating 3 week Puffle party, IT'S FINALLY OVER! Now this page shows Aunt Arctic and her cute yellow puffle, she's probably exhausted after searching for all those puffles! I'll be sure to arrange a meet up and drink some coffee with her!

Sam seems pretty happy with his new name, I wonder what he's jamming to... Maybe "The Woods?" I hope you enjoyed my wacky take on the Club Penguin Times issue! That's all from me today!
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment