Monday 8 February 2016

The Club Penguin Community

Share it Please

This blog post is going to be about my thoughts on this wonderful community where people share their love and passion to this game, otherwise known as Club Penguin. Ever since I joined the community last year things have changed, the friendly atmosphere has weakened because more and more members are quitting, some are loosing interest and some even going off to college. This new year has started great in the game itself but not in the community like my friend chilly573 said. This is a community and we all need to stick together in situations like these, The situation which happened recently was something that has never happened in awhile. Let's not bring up the whole thing again but seriously why attack the victim when the victim has already been attacked before, I don't think that's a good reputation for new members and of course Club Penguin themselves. Now we all know very soon Club Penguin is going to completely change and I think it's best for the community to change also, I'm not calling anyone out but if someone has been hurt don't make the situation worse. We all know this community has changed and it's not going to end anytime soon. Remember when we'd get lots of new members daily, that's slowed down but it doesn't mean it's not happening. When a new member comes to the community the first thing they will do is follow Club Penguin and find other accounts that share the liking to the game, we don't want them to stumble across fighting. Another point is we have young members and we should respect them, you never know who your talking to so be aware of how and what you say. Most importantly this nonsense of drama needs to end there's no point to it at all, if you wanna express your opinion go ahead but don't keep going on about it. I'm very stressed out about this community and it's state, I hope you guys can read this post and interpret what I'm saying. That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! This is getting ridiculous and ive never never spoken out on matters like this but this is so stupid. People hacking other people's accounts. If they wanted you on it they would give you the password. I'm not referring to the current situation but my poor friend CPworld he did nothing! I remember when I joined back in 2007 the servers were full and everyone was friendly. But society has advanced in hacking and not using the Internet for its main purpose to improve and make life easier! It's time for the Clubpenguin community to take back over and be heard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what this post meant! I enjoy your feedback and I'd love to hear more from you in future post of mine. :)

      Delete
  2. That is right everyone is hacking and being mean i wish club penguin would do something about this like make more community stuff in the game and i wish people on cp would stop being so mean to others this is setting a bad thing for cp and thats why now a lot of people are being cp because now it is fine they wont ban you if you say die pookie they wont.hope ya read this (%

    ReplyDelete