Saturday 20 February 2016

Club Penguin Next Month's Party Theory

Share it Please


I’ve been hearing a lot of spoilers, sneak peaks, and rumors about what next months party may be. I will be discussing my theory on  next months party and what I think it’s going to be about, I hope you guys enjoy! Puffle parties usually occur in the middle of March, so I would expect for a puffle party to fall on that month. We’ve also been notified there will be one by Megg on the what’s new blog, I was glad she clarified that. Megg mentioned this party will interpret every single puffle creature that has ever existed, it’s 41 puffles in total. I think it’s great Club Penguin is interpreting every single puffle, a lot of puffles are unnoticed on the island. What will we do at this party? I think since it’s about every puffle species in general there might be a celebration for them, maybe it’s the tenth anniversary of puffles coming out. With glimpsing at a few spoiler images I came to this thought, it most likely will be about a celebration. We’ll be able to collect a bunch of items, I’m sure there’s much more to this party. Thank you Club Penguin for creating a great party, I can’t wait until it comes to the island! That's all from me today!                                        

-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment