Sunday 7 February 2016

Changes Will Be Made

Share it Please
Hello penguins I've got something to tell you guys and I've been thinking on how to tell you guys, and no I am not quitting nor ending this blog anytime soon. I've gotten many compliments with my blog and the type of post I make, I've also got many comments about my post not being unique. I've finally come to a agreement that this blog needs a change and I'm considering it. I have lots of post and some of them are boring, reaching barely any views which I'm okay with. I wanted this blog to be unique and so far the only thing unique-ish about it is the layout which doesn't surprise me. I've decided I want this blog to post about stories, ideas, theories, and new pins. I don't like posting about monthly updates its to overwhelming for me making 5 different post in one day and forgetting to post one, not having time it's a problem. I will be posting when I have time, I won't be posting everyday I just can't anymore with how schools been. I will try and post once a week, or a few times a month which sounds good to me. I'm really inspired by my friend chilly573's blog and I was in the beginning, that's what I'm hoping for my blog to be like and here is the link to his blog- http://cpeyeontheisland.blogspot.com/
Unfortunately like I said in the beginning I think it's a good thing to delete the post I don't like, Nico's newspaper and other unwanted things. I want this blog to be more about me and my passion to this game not just updates and updates. I'm sorry for boring you guys and I hope you all are excited for the future. That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

No comments:

Post a Comment