Wednesday 24 February 2016

Operation Tri-umph Evolution

Share it Please

Believe it or not Operation Tri-umph dates back all the way to April 15th 2015, the Cave maze mini party. This party contained a few sneak peaks that eventually lead up to this party, I'm surprised we didn't find this out until further notice. I will be sharing the few sneak peaks that represent this Operation. As you can see in the picture above there's a coffee stand and pizza stand, it's not your typical stands but they did a good job disguising them that's for sure!

Surprise surprise! Here is the updated picture, it's the third week and the final showdown. The pizza stand and coffee stands are uncovered and their true identities are shown. Herbert's machine, his whole plan to destroy Club Penguin is down here. I am extremely surprised how brilliant the team was to create this. But there is another sneak peak I'd like to show.

It looks like your typical wall, with old a old looking picture on the wall, some of us thought it dates back to caveguins. But we were wrong. I see a ufo in the air and innocent penguins standing by its side, idk about you guys but this looks familiar. It's pretty cool how Club Penguin put this little sketch in a random place, so many penguins came across it but thought nothing of it. Eventually this lead to a operation and aliens attacking Club Penguin months later. The annoying aliens attacked us. I also believe all those free item boxes full of the awesome hand items where covering his machine. 
I am very surprised that it ending like this, many not liking the ending and some confused about it. I loved this long lasting operation, it wasn't the ideal ending but it was definitely a surprise. I hope this post helps you all. That's all from me today!
-Nicoray


No comments:

Post a Comment