Wednesday 6 July 2016

Zootopia Party 2016 Party Review

Share it Please

The Zootopia party is finally over, after a 6 week party! I didn't like the fact the party was so long, but it's something we have to get used too for the next few months. Anyways, let's get started with my review on this party!

Rooms/Decorations: This party started on May 18th, 2016 and ended on July 6th, 2016. This party had user 10 rooms, I believe. I think most of the rooms were pretty well decorated. I just would've highly wished there would be igloo music to represent the party. I felt like some of the rooms could have, had a little more time in them, but overall it was a really great party. If I could, I would've tried decorating the island with some little things, just to make it a little more with the theme.
6/10

Daily Items: Overall, I'm pretty happy with the items given out. They were perfect, I know I can't be the only one to say this but... I think it would've been cool if Club Penguin just separated each of the outfits, one item by one... It would've been cool to interpret different styles with the characters. Anyways, it was great. The outfits were very fun to use!
8/10

Storyline: This months party, The Zootopia party didn't really have a story line in terms with the party happening. But it did have a storyline in the movie. Anyways, I was super excited when I heard this party was actually going to take place on the island. I really love takeovers. Like I said, I would've liked it to be shorter, but maybe Club Penguin could just interpret mini party's here and there, to distract us with all of the waiting?
7/10

I just wanted to say thank you, Club Penguin for finding the time to make this party happen and to make it look great. I know with everyone working on PSS you guys probably have just enough time to work on the parties. I'm sure all of this waiting will pay off, with a great 11th anniversary party and a possible PSS beta!

Here are some photos from the party:





That's all from me today!
-Nicoray




No comments:

Post a Comment