Thursday 14 July 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!

Share it Please

If you haven't read the title, today is my birthday! I thought why not make a blog post just for fun to let you guys know. This awesome profile picture was made by my really awesome friend, Smiley48. Also, this will be my second time celebrating my birthday on Twitter! It's so amazing, you guys are all so kind and I really can't thank you enough for the birthday tweets! It makes me smile that so many of you did wish me a happy birthday. Anyways, I got a pretty awesome icon from a great friend of mine, Squeky10! I requested, Splatoon with my Club Penguin items on the character. It turned out really good! Let me show you;


Pretty awesome right? It's really cool! Anyways, I did get a Happy Birthday from, Megg! Pretty rad! I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday and anyone else who says happy birthday to me throughout the day! That's all from me today!
PS; I have some leftover cake, I'm sharing it!
-Nicoray


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nico!! Your really an awesome blogger! xD And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the belated happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete