Tuesday 5 July 2016

1,000 Twitter Followers Plus Half A Year Of Blogging!

Share it Please

Hey everyone, I have two exciting milestones that happen to me within the week. I have recently reached 1,000 followers on Twitter. Now, for me to reach that, well that's just a insanely amazing achievement. I only joined Twitter a year and a half ago, I didn't even hear about the Twitter community that much, until Alana CP (FamousAlanaCP) mentioned it to me, and reccomend I join it. I remember first joining it, being nervous that I wouldn't gain any followers and friends. I thought it would just be a one day thing and then I'd quit. Turns out, it wasn't. I'm glad I joined. If you're reading this and so happen, you're thinking about joining the Club Penguin Twitter community, I'd say now might be a great time. PSS is approaching and many old penguins are returning. Now that's just the first milestone. Now the second one, is something big for me. I know it's silly but I'm quite surprised. It's been a little over half a year since I first began this blog. I really can't believe I'm typing out this blog post and still blogging. I thought this also would be a little hobby that I would eventually quit at. I can't tell you how happy blogging has made me. It has made me really show and express my love for Club Penguin and my own Club Penguin ideas. To top it off, I didn't think I could get this close to 10,000 views. It might not be such a big achievement to you guys but it is for me. I'm lucky to have great viewers like you guys! That's all from me today!
-Nicoray

1 comment: