Thursday 3 March 2016

Club Penguin Operation Tri:umpth Review

Share it Please


Operation Tri:umpth, one of Club Penguins longest lasting parties of this year. It consisted of three waves, the first was the distracting yet fun dance party thrown in the Snow Forts. The second wave was Herbert stringing every penguin in the Town. The third and final wave was when half the Plaza was turned black and white. Was this Operation a hit or a miss? let’s find out below.

Rooms/Decorations: This party consisted of about 4 decorated party rooms, it isn’t that impressive compared to the past EPF parties but I wasn’t complaining. Each of the decorated rooms represent the three waves, the rooms had simply yet worthy decorations which went well with this party. I personally think if Club Penguin got shrunken by Herbert the whole island should’ve been shrunken. Another thing I didn’t like was when only Half of the plaza was shrunken, I can understand Club Penguin wanted the effect of it just happening and stopping that. Lastly I was happy Club Penguin brought back the cave maze because it’s fun to do and who doesn’t love to get another party pin, lastly we got to find Herbert’s lair which wasn’t there before. 8.5/10

Weekly Items: The weekly items were pretty spectacular and unique if you ask me. I liked most of the items except the ones released durning the dance party, they were just recolored and the same old item just with a new coat of color. The items from week two and three were awesome, they went great with the Operation. But why make nearly every item released a member item, I thought it was ridiculous for them to only give out a free pin. Moving on from that I enjoyed these items they were the best by far! 9.5/10

Storyline: This storyline was a great one that made full sense to me. During the Operation Herbert tries to ruin the island, distract us with a dance party, shrink the penguins on the island, and turn the island black and white. It was a great turn out much better than the Operation Crustacean, I liked how there were two EPF parties within the last few months. Herbert was definitely a involved mascot in the last few months, The storyline was well conducted and pretty organized in my opinion. I enjoyed this party a lot and I’m going to remember it for a long time! 8/10

I just wanted to thank Club Penguin for accomplishing such a great operation within there very very busy schedule. I’m also happy they extended the operation for three weeks, now a lot more penguins can enjoy this operation. It consisted of great party rooms, great items, and a great ending. I loved this party! 9/10

Here's some photos from the Operation:


That's all from me today!
-Nicoray



No comments:

Post a Comment