Wednesday 4 May 2016

Club Penguin May 2016 Catalog Creations!

Share it Please

This isn't just the boring Furniture and Catalog updates! It's... Catalog Creations! I decided since Club Penguins catalogs contain random outfits and awesome items, I will try and help you all making two great outfits and a great igloo! Let's get started! :D
             Club Penguin Outfit #1

Ive decided to take a job being a Reporter. It's pretty simple, I just go around reporting lol! Anyways... As you can see I made a great outfit with items all from the catalog!
              Club Penguin Outfit #2

You could say I'm also a reporter. A more formal reporter, I guess I'd report... Famous penguins! Anyways, as you can see I made another easy yet great outfit with items from this months catalog! 
                Club Penguin Igloo        

Here's a veryyyy simple igloo. It's kind of a small zoo. Very few animals, but it's nice. I didn't really have a big idea on what to do but immediately I thought of a simple zoo. I used items from this months catalog! That's all from me today!
-Nicoray




No comments:

Post a Comment